- - My Favorite Kathy Sierra Plot
- - Dataiku Meetup 2019-01-23
- - Slides from rstudio::conf 2019
- - Missing Unicode Greek Characters in Bookdown LaTeX
- - Seed Picking - Like P Hacking only More Random
- - Fitting Distribution X to Data From Distribution Y
- - Your Analogy is bad... and you should feel bad!
- - The best interview question I've ever been asked
- - Details of two-way sync between two Ubuntu machines
- - Fast Two Way Sync in Ubuntu!
- - Where the heck has JD been?
- - Controlling Amazon Web Services using rJava and the AWS Java SDK
- - The O'Reilly Safari Books Online app broke my heart
- - Connecting to SQL Server from R using RJDBC
- - Principal Component Analysis (PCA) vs Ordinary Least Squares (OLS): A Visual Explanation
- - Third, and Hopefully Final, Post on Correlated Random Normal Generation (Cholesky Edition)
- - Even Simpler Multivariate Correlated Simulations
- - Stochastic Simulation With Copulas in R
- - Give Away Something Then Sell Something
- - Starting an EC2 Machine Then Setting Up a Socks Proxy... From R!
- - Bootstrapping the latest R into Amazon Elastic Map Reduce
- - Chicago R Meetup: Healthier than Drinking Alone
- - Virtual Conference: R the Language
- - Simulating Dart Throws in R
- - I don't even know how wrong I am!
- - Chicago R User Group... It's for the sexy people!
- - The Future of Math is Statistics
- - Lookup Performance in R
- - Real-World, Real-Time Analytics
- - You can Hadoop it! It's elastic! Boogie woogie woog-ie!
- - Using the R multicore package in Linux with wild and passionate abandon
- - Remote Backup Fail and How to Silently Copy Files
- - Struggling with apply() in R
- - Loading Big (ish) Data into R
- - Using Amazon EC2 to Thwart Crappy Internal IT Services
- - Kicking Ass with plyr
- - Why Stack Overflow Careers is a Disruptive Innovation
- - A Fast Intro to PLYR for R
- - Tolstoy Dichotomy, Part Two
- - Who's Tweets Do I Read... Magic R Code Says...
- - Not Just Normal... Gaussian
- - Keeping Technical Talent or Why I Just Quit My Job
- - Twitter from R... Sure, why not!
- - Show Me Your Hadoop
- - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
- - Open Source Banking
- - Happy Ada Lovelace Day!
- - The Anna Karenina Yield Anomaly
- - More on Databases for Analytics
- - Programmer Quotes
- - The Downside of "Flow"... Technician's Myopia
- - Choosing an SQL Engine for Analytics
- - Dr. Hal Varian Saying Stuff
- - R in The Windy City
- - Copulas in the News
- - Data Analysis Workflow... Part 1 of Infinity
- - OMG, WTF?! BBQ!!11!1
- - Commerce Thursday
- - Box plot vs. Violin plot in R
- - It just works...
- - Poultry House Risk
- - Annoying Security Paper Tiger - Staples.com
- - Finding the Source in R
- - Data... it's currency!
- - 'Sully' Sullenberger voice recordings
- - Hal Varian - Google’s chief economist (thinks I am sexy)
- - Second Verse, Same as the First - SAS is the new Insightful
- - Commerce Thursday
- - Mandelbrot Set in R
- - Mandelbrot and Taleb on PBS
- - Mainstream Article on R - NYT